Friday 18 November 2011

“Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”

Angela Monet said that quote. I enjoy it. A lot.



I realize that this picture has nothing to do with the quote, which is the title, which is supposed to be the subject of this post. I've had a lot of all over the place posts lately. I've been a little all over the place. I think this sign has the right idea though. What the world DOES need now is a group hug. Wouldn't the world be a whole lot nicer if there were no wars, no fights? If everyone could just agree to disagree? Gave each other group hugs?

Have you ever heard of Neil Pashricha? He started a blog called 1000 Awesome Things a while back, and ended up writing not one, but two books. If you ever need a little cheering up, "The Book of Awesome" or "The Book of Even More Awesome" should help.





I don't know how I feel about that. It takes away some of the magic of fairy tales. Everyone loves to feel taken care of, the prospect of growing up and having a career and being independent could be exciting to a child, but it could also be very nerve-wracking. I don't know if it's the kind of bed time story I'd want!

This is more like it. I loooooove me my WTP.



And here's a final song, for your inspiration. ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment