Wednesday 16 November 2011

Oh Darling, Let's Be Adventurers


You know those websites? Like tumblr I guess, that just have a bunch of cool pictures and videos posted? I've been obsessed with them lately. I saved a few (bunch) of my favorites, and I thought I'd post them here.


















They're all great for different reasons, but they're all great. I hope you like them. You should go out and look for more! There are so many of them, just make sure you do it when you have lots of time. ;)

This post, by the way, is going to be a giant mess of all things cool, so bear with me and enjoy.

  • This is cool, especially because many of the pictures are actually quite hard to decide. So what do you think, IS Ryan Gosling cuter than a puppy? (A lot of the time, I'd say YES!)
  • More cuteness, THIS gets me every time. Great for when you really need a laugh.
  • I feel like I might have posted this before, but it might have just been my Facebook status. It's very cool, however, and I love the title. "Go Beyond the Cover."
  • Toooooooooo cooooooooooool.
  • Another great video courtesy of my Theory of Knowledge class.
  • ANOTHER Theory of Knowledge video. Very, very, very, cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment