Friday 11 May 2012

It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn

So, exams are super anti-climatic.

I had a big history exam today, on the entire 20th century, that was worth 70% of my final mark, a little intimidating. It was a joke. It just goes to show that if you actually study hard and well, the exam can be the easiest part of the entire course, after all, by that point you know what you're doing, or you should anyways.

I love the feeling after you finish an exam of being able to be like "Wow, I have nothing to do... cool." It's the best.

So today I think I'll just post a few pictures and songs and such... you know, for your inspiration ;)

Oh! Oh! Oh! I forgot! I went to Cirque du Soleil's show Dralion! If you remember, I believe I've mentioned it before, I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Cirque du Soleil. In fact, if I could I would run away and join them ;) I've always wanted to be a part of the circus. I have a sort of fascination for them, circuses of all kinds, which is why one of my FAVOURITE movies of all time is Water for Elephants. I love the old vintage-y circus feeling it has. Cirque du Soleil is the embodiment of everything I love about circuses, it's majestic and beautiful and captures and combines emotion and movement in one big beautiful mess of a show. I absolutely adore it.

Here's the trailer for Water for Elephants, by the way, in case you haven't seen it.


So, I've decided this will be a rambling post. Hope it's not too boring, bare with me ;).

I feel like I might have posted this before, but if not you must watch it. Now. Like actually. Now.



It's from my other favourite movie, (500) Days of Summer. I looooove Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Zooey Deschanel. Did you know Zooey was named after Zooey from Franny & Zooey by J.D. Salinger? That only makes her MORE awesome.

Anyways I promised photos! Here goes...

Because (500) Days of Summer is beautiful.

 Because nothing makes me as happy as a little M.A.G.I.C. 

 Because Amelia Earhart is my hero. She was such a strong, beautiful, independent woman who never let anyone stop her from following her dreams. And she loved planes and adventure almost as much as I do.

 Because this is the coolest Burger King advertisement in the history of Burger King advertisements. 

 Because I've always wanted a trunk like this. 

 Just... because.

Because few things are as exciting as a brand new black marker and a blank white page.

Because I love Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter.

Because it's beautiful.

Because clocks are another one of my obsessions.

Because she does have good taste in music.
Lately, I've been really into country music and southern food... so, I've been searching through Pioneer Woman's recipes and dying of desire for all of her delectable food. I want to try this. Maybe you might too.

Pioneer Woman's Fruit Pizza (recipe here)
Yum.

Alright, I guess that's enough for one night. I was going to focus on circuses but I got off track. Sorry.

And here's a final song, for your inspiration. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment